Saint Augustine Metropolitan Cathedral, Cagayan De Oro

by - Tuesday, January 02, 2018





I know there are a lot to see in CDO given the province extensive high-adrenaline activities but I am in tight budget and I'm planning to go back here bringing more friends because it is more fun doing those extreme activities with them.



My entry point on my ultimate backpacking trip in Mindanao is CDO. And since I will not take so much time here and on my every trip esp solo trip my first stop will always be a Church. So here I am, saying my prayers and asking for guidance for my whole trip in Mindanao.



Archdiocese of Cagayan De Oro or Saint Augustine Metropolitan Cathedral was believed was erected in 1624 by Augustinian Recollects under the leadership of Father Agustin de San Pedro.



My visit to historic church in Cagayan De Oro Misamis Oriental last August 31, 2017 is an official entry to my 81 Before 30 Challenge. Misamis Oriental is my 11th solo province.






--------------------------------------------------
Book your trip with Booking.com! It's safe and can guarantee low price!
--------------------------------------------------

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for the wonderful message!